Monday, December 24, 2012

The Christmas Melody


When it comes to Christmas, a joyful melody will be played in my head. The song’s name is Winter Magic, is a song about my high school memory. I was a member of the school choir, and the song was my first song in the choir. Even though I had left there for two years, I can still recall clearly every detail of the singing time. The most unforgettable one was that the all the members and the teacher stood shoulder by shoulder in the campus, singing the song and sharing the happiness with the other students and teachers. I think the experience in the choir was my most beautiful Christmas memory, because the music was so softy and the atmosphere was so pleasant.

Now, I do not live at home, but I think that as long as I sing the song, I will be enchanted by the winter magic, and then I will not feel lonely anymore at the cold night. Today is my first Christmas Eve in Taipei, and is a night consisted of my memory .     


1 comment:

  1. When I was in Penghu, I can’t image the Taiwan people will how to celebrate the Christmas Day and want to quickly go to Taiwan.But when I am here, Taiwan, I think it is not especial because my familiar friends are in the difference places.I think it is really a nice experience.The memory we made with our friends in senior high school is quite treasure and unforgettable.Just like me, when I go out with my old friends together, I feel so free and can be myself.

    ReplyDelete